ONE LEASH…FOUR PAWS POLICIES
1. All weekday visits must be cancelled with 24 hour notice or a 50% charge of the visit price will be charged. If notice of a cancellation is received less than 3 hours prior to the scheduled visit, or no notice is received at all, the full service charge for that visit will be charged. All weekend visits must be cancelled with 24 hour notice or receive a 100% charge. For Pet Sit visits or Overnight Pet Sits, once they are locked in by customer, any cancellations by the customer, within one week of the scheduled booking dates or less, will result in the customer being charged for full visit charges for each cancelled visit.
2. All accounts must be paid in full at the end of each week. If not paid with 14 days, a 10% charge will be added to your invoice.
3. Holiday services are arranged on an availability only basis and will incur a $10 surcharge for all services rendered for each visit on the holiday. Examples of holidays include but are not limited to Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day. Requested holiday bookings must be confirmed by the customer and locked at their request into the schedule by One Leash...Four Paws management. Once locked in at customer request, any cancellations by the customer, within one week of the scheduled booking dates or less, will result in the customer being charged for full visit charges for each cancelled visit.
4. One Leash...Four Paws is bonded and insured, as well as licensed by Charleston County.
5. In case of emergency, your pet will be taken to the
Charleston Veterinary Referral Center on Glenn McConnell Rd. in West Ashley or
the nearest emergency vet center. All charges will be the responsibility of the
6. In case of any issues in the home, you will be contacted
immediately by phone, text or e-mail.
7. In case of natural disaster or hurricane, One Leash...Four Paws will not be responsible for removing your pets from your home. Please make arrangements for a family member or friend to take pets as they evacuate.
8. A visit overview will be provided at the conclusion of each visit by text or e-mail, based on your preference, unless otherwise notified. In rare situations, the owner of One Leash Four Paws may be out of town and unable to provide timely electronic updates. A written, leave-behind, notice will be provided on those occasions. Owners will be made aware in advance when these situations arise and can request continued electronic updates. With their permission, their number will be provided to the delegated manager and she will provide the updates to the pet owner on our behalf.
9. All returned checks will be charged a $35 fee, plus all costs and initial charges based on local laws and regulations. If a check is returned, all future visits must be paid in cash at time of visit.
10. All scheduling and any requested modifications must be made directly between pet owners and Jerry Harris, owner of One Leash Four Paws. On rare occasions when the owner of One Leash Four Paws is out of town, a direct number to our delegated manager will be made available to our pet owners. This number is for emergency use and is to be used only during the time frame when the owner of One Leash Four Paws is away. Communication between a pet owner and a staff member of One Leash Four Paws for the purpose of attempting to obtain service outside of the pet owner's agreement with One Leash Four Paws is unacceptable. A determination that a pet owner has violated this policy can lead to immediate termination of the agreement between the pet owner and One Leash Four Paws.
11. All fees and policies are subject to change. All will be updated on company website at time of change.
12. All concerns or questions should be brought to our attention immediately. We want to make the experience as pleasant as possible for your pet!